Developed and tested by an experienced team of software, electronics and systems engineers, Meteor’s extensive suite of software provides a complete toolset for building printers from the ground up while reducing development time and risk.
SDKs for scanning or single pass printers enable systems to be built from the ground up and allow developers to easily run associated printhead drive electronics. DFEs offer an easy-to-use interface and enable features specific to industrial applications including ceramic, textile and 3D printing.
Meteor solutions are compatible with any RIP or customers can opt for a fully-functional, integrated Harlequin® RIP. Meteor also offers ground-breaking, ultra-high-speed screening, nozzle-out compensation and print calibration technologies.
- Ready-to-use Digital Front Ends for single-pass and scanning applications
- Software Development Kits to facilitate bespoke solutions
- Image screening powered by ScreenPro™
- Embedded version of the Harlequin® RIP
- Printhead waveform development capability
- Easy-to-use calibration and configuration tools
- Solutions for all major industrial inkjet printheads
- Ground-breaking print calibration and nozzle-out compensation
- Fastest RIP on the market
- Optimised print quality through advanced image screening techniques
- World-wide sales and technical support from concept to production
Extensive suite of software with many functions
|MetPrint||Digital Front End for single pass printers with application-specific features such as
For ceramic tiles: the ability to select sequential or random tiles and to insert priority samples in a running job queue For textiles: seamless repeats and reporting the size of the area printed
|MetScan||Digital Front End for scanning applications with support for 3D printers|
|RIP||Integration of Harlequin, the world’s fastest RIP for printing a wide variety of native
file types including PDF
|eLab||A customisable user interface enabling straightforward configuration and use of the
Harlequin RIP; comes with many useful pre-built configurations
|Screening||An embedded implementation of ScreenPro, a multi-level screening engine that corrects inkjet print imperfections such as streaking or mottling at ultra-high speed|
|MetCal||Wizard-driven software that runs Meteor’s nozzle-out compensation technology and automates the usage of PrintFlat™, a screening tool that creates a unique screen for each individual printer and works together with an embedded version of ScreenPro to remove repeatable artefacts due to variations in performance within a printhead, in the stitch area between printheads, or from wear on the printheads.|
|Utilities and Tools||
* Using the Meteor Motion Integration framework (MMI) and a C# or C++ plugin, connect MetScan to any 3rd party motion system
Harlequin, PrintFlat and ScreenPro are trademarks of Global Graphics Software Ltd and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.