Developed and tested by an experienced team of software, electronics and systems engineers, Meteor’s extensive suite of software provides a complete toolset for building printers from the ground up while reducing development time and risk.
- Ready-to-use Digital Front Ends for single-pass and scanning systems
- Software Development Kits to facilitate bespoke solutions
- Image screening powered by ScreenPro™
- Integrated Harlequin® RIP
- Automation of PrintFlat™
- NozzleFix™ and NozzleMask™ technologies
- Complete Industrial Inkjet RIP solution: eLab Pro
- Solutions for all major industrial inkjet printheads
- Ground-breaking print calibration and nozzle-out compensation
- Fastest RIP on the market
- Optimised print quality through advanced image screening techniques
- World-wide sales and technical support from concept to production
Extensive suite of software with many functions
|MetPrint||Digital Front End for single pass printers with application-specific features for ceramic tile, product decoration, labelling, packaging and textile printers|
|MetScan||Digital Front End for scanning applications with support for 3D printers|
|RIP||Integration of Harlequin, the world’s fastest RIP for printing a wide variety of native file types including PDF|
|eLab Pro||Complete, scalable, customisable RIP solution for Industrial Inkjet applications|
|Screening||An embedded implementation of ScreenPro, a multi-level screening engine that corrects inkjet print imperfections such as streaking or mottling at ultra-high speed|
Wizard-driven software that runs Meteor’s exclusive nozzle-out compensation technologies, NozzleFix and NozzleMask; and automates the use of PrintFlat.
|Utilities and Tools||
SimPrint: image data format verification
* Harlequin, PrintFlat and ScreenPro are trademarks of Global Graphics Software Ltd and may be registered in certain jurisdictions.