Company Culture & Values
Meteor’s mission is to be the world’s most admired supplier of industrial inkjet electronics, software, tools and services, achieving this through the sustainable development of people, partnerships, products and the planet. The company always seeks to “do good” and this ethos is evident in daily decisions and deeds.
With a team that manifests diversity in expertise, ability, experience and background, Meteor’s working environment is one of communication, humour, optimism, flexibility and a strong sense of belonging. This has cultivated a flourishing business where sensible risk-taking is encouraged and success is recognized, rewarded and celebrated.
Meteor offers a competitive salary and comprehensive package of benefits.
- Generous pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- Income protection
- Comprehensive private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible time off including the option to buy or sell holiday
- Paid time off for charity work
- Electric vehicle salary-sacrifice scheme
- Offset of estimated employee domestic carbon usage
- Cycle to work scheme
- Peer recognition awards
- Company matching of charitable donations
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Active voluntary employee charity and sustainability groups