Meteor has been designed with the needs of large scanning head textile printers and water-based textile inks in mind
- Big print carriages can be supported due to Meteor’s high data rate and large buffer for first-in-first-out data transfer to the carriage (up to 40Mbytes/second has been achieved).
- Meteor never limits the performance (e.g. speed) of the printheads
- Print is triggered by reaching an encoder value
- Print can be bidirectional or unidirectional
- Meteor user-configurable I/O is ideal for reducing the communication wires required inside the carriage cable chain
- Meteor can measure head temperature, switch UV lamps on/off and provide many other control functions direct to/from the PC
- The Meteor Print Controller Cards can be placed on-carriage or off-carriage due to the long length of cables that can be employed.
- Meteor components for most head types are available ex-stock and the software API is easy to connect to, helping you get to market buy imitrex faster.